Free Family Link parental controls app from Google. Whether your children are younger or in their teens, the Family Link app lets you set digital ground rules remotely from your own device to help guide them as they learn, play, and explore online. For children under 13 (or the applicable age of consent in your country), Family Link also lets you create a Google Account for your child that's like your account, with access to most Google services.
With Family Link parental controls, you can:
Guide them to good content
• View their app activity - Not all screen time is the same. Help your child make healthy decisions about what they do on their Android device, with activity reports showing how much time they’re spending on their favorite apps. You can see daily, weekly, or monthly reports.
• Manage their apps - Handy notifications let you approve or block apps your child wants to download from the Google Play Store. You can also manage in-app purchases, and hide specific apps on their device, all remotely from your own device.
• Feed their curiosity - It can be hard to figure out what apps are right for your child, so Family Link shows you teacher-recommended apps on Android that you can add directly to their device.
Keep an eye on screen time
• Set limits - It’s up to you to decide the right amount of screen time for your child. Family Link lets you set time limits and a bedtime for their supervised devices, so you can help them find a good balance.
• Lock their device - Whether it’s time to go play outside, have dinner, or just spend time together, you can remotely lock a supervised device whenever it’s time to take a break.
See where they are
• It’s helpful to be able to find your child when they’re on the go. You can use Family Link to help locate them as long as they’re carrying their Android devices.
• Family Link’s tools vary depending on your child’s device. See a list of compatible devices at families.google.com/familylink/setup
• While Family Link helps you manage your child's purchases and downloads from Google Play, they will not need approval to install app updates (including updates that expand permissions), apps you have previously approved, or apps that have been shared in Family Library. Parents should regularly review their child’s installed apps and app permissions in Family Link.
• You should carefully review the apps on your child’s supervised device and disable those you don’t want them to use. Note that you may not be able to disable some pre-installed apps.
• To see the location of your child or teen’s device, it must be powered on, recently active, and connected to the internet.
• Teacher-recommended apps are only available on Android devices in the US to parents of children of certain ages.
• While Family Link provides tools to manage your child’s online experience, it does not make the internet safe. Rather, it is intended to give parents choices about how their kids use the internet, and encourage conversations about internet use
Kaspersky Safe Kids gives you more than standard parental controls to make parenting easier.
Besides allowing you to block nasty content, manage device and app use, and find out instantly about suspicious online behavior, it also lets you locate your kids on a map and set a safe area for them to stay in – you can even monitor the battery level on their devices so you don’t lose touch.
Our Free version lets you:
- Block harmful sites and content to ensure safe search
- Block bad YouTube search requests * NEW!
- Manage app use
- Set screen time limits
- Get advice from child psychologists
Our Premium version gives you everything in Free, plus it lets you:
- Check your kids’ YouTube search history* NEW!
- Locate your children on a map
- Define a safe area for them to stay in
- Find out when their devices are low on battery
- Manage their device use versus their schedule
- Get real-time notifications on what they’re up to
- View detailed reports on their online habits
Kaspersky Safe Kids is rated “Excellent” in an independent review by PC Mag, and certified as Approved Parental Control by AV-Test. This superior parental guidance app is also available for Mac, Windows and more
FamiSafe is the Most Reliable screen time parental control app with features like kids’ screen time limiting, location tracking, website filtering, game & porn blocking, suspicious photos detecting and suspicious text detecting on social media app like Tik Tok, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and more. 👨👩👧👦 Link family devices, keep your family safe.
Kids are growing up in the digital age, we should help them cultivate healthy digital habits. FamiSafe screen time parental control app makes it easier.
✓ Kids like to stay up all night for online chatting or gaming and easily getting poor eye vision. FamiSafe parental control app with screen time and activity report feature would help you.
✓ When kids secretly leave school and skip classes without permission or get brought to dangerous places, you could use FamiSafe screen time parental control app with location tracker.
✓ Kids are easier exposed to gamble or porn site, or even post and share sexually explicit photos in social media apps. You would receive instant alerts from FamiSafe screen time tracking app and keep your kids away from online danger.
NEW View TikTok History
-View kids’ history of TikTok watchlist
-Check how much time spend on TikTok
🔥Location Tracker & GPS phone tracker
-Track your kids’ current location and location history timeline
-Create a safe zone for tracking kids and get alerts when they break the planned zone
👍 Phone activity Timeline
-Remotely track phone activities
-View what apps kids install or uninstall
👍Screen Time Schedule
-Track how much screen time kids spend online
-Remotely screen time schedule daily or weekly app usage
App/Game blocker & Usage
-Block or restrict specific inappropriate apps
-Send instant alert when children try to open blocked apps or games
Website Filter and Brower History
-Filter websites to shield kids from porn, gamble or other threatening sites
-Track children’s browsing history
Suspicious Photos Detection
-Send instant warnings when detects dangerous pictures in kids’ phone albums
-View Explicit Images directly on parents’ device
Suspicious Text Detection
-Detect risky keywords from search history, received or sent texts on social media app
-Setting keywords you concern about, such as Sex, Violent or Drugs
-Detect WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and more
-Track records of driving speed, driving time, hard braking
-Help teens form good driving habits
How to track screen time, block app/game/porn, filter websites, detect suspicious things with Parental Control App & Location Tracker - FamiSafe?
1. Install FamiSafe phone screen time tracking app on the device you want to supervise;
2. Register a FamiSafe screen time parental control app account;
3. Start screen time and parental control!
For full user guide reference: https://famisafe.wondershare.com/user-guide